Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I Did Yesterday?

Well, I did get busy yesterday.  I began by looking for some hat box kits that I bought years ago and stored in the eaves upstairs.  They, along with at least 2 truckloads of other "stuff", have been there since I moved here in 1997.  If I could only double my money on all of my "investments" in collectibles I might even have to pay income tax!


Of course I couldn't find them right away.  I ended up spending several hours up there before I did locate them.  Whatever I did was really hard work, and the rest of the day was the same.  Ever had one of those days?  At the end of it, I really couldn't say what I did but I was really busy!  Guess I'll go back up there today and continue.  Those 2 truckloads of "stuff" haven't seen the light of day for 14 years and really need to go somewhere else.


I was planning to get the sandbags out of the bed of my pickup now that it's spring, so that I could haul this "stuff" away somewhere, but now I see the ground is white with snow again this a.m.  Always somethin' ain't it!?  Aw well, maybe I'll go up to the storage hole anyway.  I can at least do some bagging and sorting.  You know, that thing you do and can't really say what it was you did at the end of the day.  That reminds me, I have to add "find hat box kits" to my to do list so I can check it off.  Turns out they're too small for what I wanted, but I should get credit for finding them!

1 comment: