Friday, May 20, 2011

Well, anyway.

So much for de-cluttering.  Well, I did some today, but not at my house.  Fridays are Mom's beauty shop days and since she moved to the nursing home, I go and take her there.  Then after her appointment she usually has a list of  "stuff" she wants to get from her house.  She still has a fully furnished house with at least as many possessions as I have.  (Don't tell her I said so, but just as much clutter too.)  Well, anyway I have half my pickup loaded with my clutter ready for charity, but now the other half got filled up with some of hers.  The good news is that it's canned goods and food that would otherwise go to waste.  So it won't clutter up her pantry now, and it won't be in mine forever.  There is at least another pickup load that I'll need to go back and box up to take to the local food pantry.  Hmmm, feels like I'm ending up de-cluttering two houses.  Might just take me the rest of my life, or at least the functional years I have left.


So for a little R & R this afternoon, I browsed for some music.  I was blown away by these teens from Italy last night on Idol!  Isn't music nice on a cloudy rainy day.  Just lifts me out of the doldrums (and the clutter).


No comments:

Post a Comment