Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back Again

Wow, been a while since I came here.  Seems like our vacation in Branson sort of threw me off my usual routines.  That can be a good thing now and then, but I really want to pick up some of the better habits I left behind.  One of them was blogging.  I still resist making binding commitments  to anything that's not absolutely necessary though.  It just seems like our lives (or at least mine) are too full of the "shoulds", like "I should do this" or "I should do that".  I made up my mind when I retired that I'd chuck the shoulds.  (Spell check doesn't seem to like that word either.)


Well, anyway, I don't have much else to say.  Just need to get on with the day and more de-cluttering my house. I have this sense of urgency about getting rid of all this excess rummage sale, thrift shop, drag me down fodder that I've stuffed in every nook and cranny of this large house.  


In the meantime, let's have another cuppa coffee, and maybe a little music to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment