Saturday, February 4, 2012

Change & Laughs

Well, well, at least I didn't have to fight the crowds to get to my blog site! I do believe I've become invisible again. At least it's helped me make a decision to quit posting much here. From now on I'll continue to record my junk like music, art, etc. and a few stray comments here when I feel like it, but keep the personal thoughts in an offline private journal. Might even have to re-name the blog to match the change in content.

I'm not afraid of privacy issues. I have nothing hidden or secret in my life that I'm afraid to share. I don't believe there's any kind of privacy in cyberspace anyway, so it's a waste of time to worry about security. But I feel stupid hanging my thoughts and such out here which are apparently of no interest to hardly anyone else.

So for a transition to the new direction here's a joke that I enjoyed this week...


A elderly lady driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered she had once heard. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it.

Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes.

Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing.

She explained that she had heard if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow.

The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to K-Mart now?"

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment